Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 1st, 2015
Recording artist Deepchild reveals how he creates his dirty analog sounds in Ableton Live. Watch this course to learn about the unique sound design techniques used in his mutant techno tracks.
Our Dance Music Masters series travels to Berlin with this in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at Berlin-based producer Rick Bull. Known to the dance-floor as Deepchild, Rick explores his unique methods of achieving analog-style sounds and textures within the confines of a digital DAW.
With an impressive collection of hardware synths and his deep knowledge of everything analog, Deepchild intimately understands how to recreate the sound and character of the classic circuits he is looking to emulate. And, with his mastery of digital music production, he skillfully explains how to manipulate DAW software to achieve his specific, sonic goals.
His numerous releases on labels such as Trapez and Thoughtless Music are a real testament to just how “outside-the-box” this inspiring artist can go. This course is an invitation into the dirty musical world of Deepchild and gets “deep” into his bag of tricks... no secret spared. We are sure it will inspire both aspiring and accomplished electronic creators alike.
- Dance Music Masters 101: Deepchild | Dirty Circuits
- Dance Music Masters 102: Miro Pajic | The Art of Techno
- Dance Music Masters 103: Marc Smith | Live Performance
- Dance Music Masters 104: TILT | Falling Again - Deconstructed
- Dance Music Masters 105: Olav Basoski | Remix Revelations
- Dance Music Masters 106: Noah Pred | Harnessing Chaos
- Dance Music Masters 108: Tallmen 785 | Voices In Your Head
- Dance Music Masters 109: E.B.E. Audio | Tonal Xpression
- Dance Music Masters 110: Billy Dalessandro | Sonic Combustion
- Dance Music Masters 111: Multiplier | Dubstep Drills
- Dance Music Masters 112: Danny Kirsch | Topline Vocal Production
- Dance Music Masters 113: ATFC | House Music
- Dance Music Masters 115: Disfunktion | Big Room
- Dance Music Masters 202: Miro Pajic | Inside Info
- Dance Music Masters 302: Miro Pajic - More Inside Info
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
A lot of stuff I lern in this cours, well explaine and good example.
You are great in explaining the logic behind advanced production techniques in laymans language. Relating what you tell us to analog devices makes the whole experience more tangible. You are also very good in using a motivational language for beginners like myself. Great job!
Wow, this was very inspirational. Learned a lot of new and fun techniques in Ableton. It definitely made me respect the "standard" plugins of the Ableton Suite. Normally I would rely on third party plugins but with these tricks you see the power of Ableton. Saw new tricks even though I'm working with ableton since version 2!