Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 1st, 2015
Items & Things and Lazerslut artist Miro Pajic delivers the goods on creating effective techno in Ableton Live. Watch this 16-tutorial course and see how he deploys old-school hardware techniques and then re-contextualizes them within the ultra-flexible digital environment.
A steady buzz has been gathering around German techno artist, Miro Pajic. Known for his cutting-edge, minimalistic, dance floor weaponry, we knew Miro would offer some deep insight into how to turn your inspiration into tracks that do real sonic damage.
Miro's unique workflow and unusually focused studio methodology is clearly laid out in this collection of tutorials, with the sole intention of helping you not only finish tracks, but develop effective tracks that work on the dance floor and grab the listeners.
As a true artist, master of the craft and great communicator, Miro offers his invaluable dance music trade secrets to electronic music artists of all levels.
- Dance Music Masters 101: Deepchild | Dirty Circuits
- Dance Music Masters 102: Miro Pajic | The Art of Techno
- Dance Music Masters 103: Marc Smith | Live Performance
- Dance Music Masters 104: TILT | Falling Again - Deconstructed
- Dance Music Masters 105: Olav Basoski | Remix Revelations
- Dance Music Masters 106: Noah Pred | Harnessing Chaos
- Dance Music Masters 108: Tallmen 785 | Voices In Your Head
- Dance Music Masters 109: E.B.E. Audio | Tonal Xpression
- Dance Music Masters 110: Billy Dalessandro | Sonic Combustion
- Dance Music Masters 111: Multiplier | Dubstep Drills
- Dance Music Masters 112: Danny Kirsch | Topline Vocal Production
- Dance Music Masters 113: ATFC | House Music
- Dance Music Masters 115: Disfunktion | Big Room
- Dance Music Masters 202: Miro Pajic | Inside Info
- Dance Music Masters 302: Miro Pajic - More Inside Info
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
A very nice view into how to make an effective techno track. Not a theoretical course or a make-EDM-call-it-techno type course, but good, solid advise on how to make old school techno.