- Oct 7th, 2016
Join veteran Los Angeles/Austin based producer and boundary pusher Bill Burgess as he unveils a variety of hidden corners and unorthodox production tricks that will help you find your own unique voice inside Ableton Live.
Bill Burgess has made music for Disney & NBC. He has worked directly with The Who and Apple. He has been a beta tester for Waves and iZoptope. It is safe to say he has been around and his wisdom runs deep in the digital audio world.
He was gracious enough to sit down with us for a MasteClass with a focus on Ableton Live. But, it wasn’t your typical Ableton Live beginner webinar. It was more on how he pushes the limits of the program beyond its up-front apparent uses.
Bill went through unique ways to use Simpler and Drum Racks to generate ideas and even mold your own musical identity by heavy experimentation.
Come watch Bill explore the boundaries and even push the limits of Ableton Live.
- Ableton Rack Inception: Using Racks In Live
- Assorted Eurorack synth topics: Befaco Eurorack MasterClass
- Audio Mastering with WaveLab: Mastering WaveLab With Matt Hepworth
- Building Live Performance Setup: Strategies for Building a Live Performance Setup
- DJ Kiva Builds a DJ FX Rack: Building Custom DJ Effects Racks in Ableton Live
- Editing MIDI & Audio in Logic: Deeper Into Editing
- Eurorack Modules Showcase: Bastl Instruments
- Exploring Advanced Possibilities: Ableton Live With Bill Burgess
- Get a Tour of Push 2: Ableton Push 2 Power Tips
- House Music Legend Olav Basoski: Mastering With Olav Basoski
- In-depth introduction to MIDI FX: Logic MIDI FX Scripting With Peter Schwartz
- Learn about Analog Mastering: Mastering With Piper Payne
- Learn the Basics of Recording: Recording In Logic
- Lecture By Matt Cellitti: Maschine Jam First Look
- LinnStrument's Tour: Exploring LinnStrument
- Logic Pro X for Beginners Part 4: Mixing Your Song
- Lurssen Mastering House: The Art of Mastering with Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen
- Multiplier's 10 Tips for Live: 10 Essential Cross-Genre EDM Tips
- NAMM 2017: Friday At NAMM: Friday January 20th at NAMM 2017
- NAMM 2017: Saturday At NAMM: Saturday, January 21st at NAMM 2017
- NAMM 2017: Thursday At NAMM: Thursday, January 19th at NAMM 2017
- Neutron MasterClass: Mixing with Neutron
- Noise Engineering: Noise Engineering do a deep demo of Basimilus Iteritas Alter
- Selected Topics in Eurorack: Erica Synths Eurorack MasterClass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.