Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 23rd, 2016
Touch Bar control is here for Final Cut Pro X! Check out this FastTrack™ course by Apple Certified Trainer Iain Anderson to see just how it’ll change the way you edit on your MacBook Pro. Learn the Touch Bar… FAST!
Apple’s new Touch Bar technology for the MacBook Pro is going the change the way you edit! So many of the actions that previously required menu-diving, or the need to memorize compound key commands, have been literally brought to the surface with the Touch Bar. Iain introduces you to the basics, preferences and setup. He then explores and explains the Control Strip and how it interacts with the browser, timeline, clips, audio editing, text editing, color control and more!
So, join Apple Certified trainer Iain Anderson in this live-action FastTrack™ course and learn just what the Touch Bar does and how to customize and personalize it to meet the demands of your workflow. So dive in to this FCPX FastTrack™ course and get the exact information you’re looking for… FAST!
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 101: FCPX Touch Bar Essentials
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 202: Multicam Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 100: 10.3 New Features!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Clips: Import & Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Editing Techniques & Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Working in the Timeline
- Final Cut Pro X 105 : Working With Audio
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Media, Roles & Sharing
- Final Cut Pro X 202: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 203: Graphics, Titles and Transitions
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.