Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Apr 13th, 2017
Knowing how to edit audio is one of the most important skill video editors need to learn. In these 20-tutorial FastTrack™ course, Apple Certified Ben Balser covers professional workflows to help you deal with all sorts of audio issues.
In filmmaking, sound is as important as visuals… if not more! You’ve got to learn to mix three essential ingredients: dialogues, effects and music. Luckily, Final Cut Pro X offers lots of audio features to get the job done!
Ben starts this FastTrack™ course by sharing time-saving strategies to help you organize your audio content. Next, he dives deep into audio editing, where you learn about working in the clip and project timelines, how to trim audio using roll edits, and the different ways to separate audio and video. Then, you see and hear dialogue and music mixing in action using keyframes, and you also discover the importance of Compound Clips when mixing and mastering audio. From there, Ben shows you how to fix problems and improve your audio using Final Cut’s built-in EQ, Compressor and Limiter effects. The course closes by looking at exporting stems, XML and Multitrack files, and how to transfer data between Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro.
So join Apple Certified Trainer Ben Balser in this info-packed FastTrack™ course , and learn tips and tricks that will improve your audio editing workflow... fast!
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 101: FCPX Touch Bar Essentials
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 201: Pro Audio Techniques
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 202: Multicam Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 100: 10.3 New Features!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Clips: Import & Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Editing Techniques & Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Working in the Timeline
- Final Cut Pro X 105 : Working With Audio
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Media, Roles & Sharing
- Final Cut Pro X 202: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 203: Graphics, Titles and Transitions
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.