Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 8th, 2017
The multicam editing workflow in Apple's Final Cut Pro X is one of the most flexible available around. Watch this FastTrack™ course, and learn how to unleash the full power of multicam editing in FCP X!
In this course, Certified Trainer Ben Balser shares pro-tips to help you master multicam editing in FCP X. Ben begins with an overview of Multicam Clips: how they work, how to prepare for them on your shoot, and how to use metadata tags to best organize your workflow. He also gives you tips to improve playback performance… because multicam clips can quickly tax your CPU to its limit!
You'll then learn how to use audio to automatically sync clips, and how custom multi cam settings work. Ben then explains how to simultaneously watch multiple camera angles, and how to easily switch between them in the Angle Viewer. Once the multiclip is created, you’ll move to the Angle Editor where you’ll learn basic edits, color grading and more advanced edits. The course closes with how to best deal with multiple audio channel, and different ways to create snapshots of the current state of multiclips and projects.
So if you need to work with multicam clips, join Ben Balser and let him show you how it’s done!
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 101: FCPX Touch Bar Essentials
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 202: Multicam Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 100: 10.3 New Features!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Clips: Import & Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Editing Techniques & Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Working in the Timeline
- Final Cut Pro X 105 : Working With Audio
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Media, Roles & Sharing
- Final Cut Pro X 202: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 203: Graphics, Titles and Transitions
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.