Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 7th, 2015
This course on Final Cut Pro 10.2 explores all of the powerful new features in Apple’s latest release. Learn all about 3D Text, Color Correction and lots more in this collection of 23 videos by Certified Trainer Iain Anderson.
In another great update, Apple has infused this version of Final Cut Pro with some advanced new features… especially in the areas of 3D text and color correction. This course takes you through all of them and shows you how to integrate them into your video editing/production workflow.
Trainer Iain Anderson begins this course by plunging you into Final Cut’s 3D text world. You learn all about the new controls, lighting, shadows, materials, reflections and how to make 2D to 3D text conversions. Color correction also takes big leap forward in this new release and in the next series of tutorials you see the new scopes, presets, masking and ellipse tools in action. The final section rounds up all the other major and minor changes in this 10.2 release that will improve and change the way you edit with FCP. So join master FCP trainer Iain Anderson and get a deep understanding of what's new in Final Cut Pro 10.2!
Be sure to dive into all of our industry-leading Final Cut courseware and get a top-notch video editing education from the best trainers on the planet!
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2: New Features Explored
- Final Cut Pro X 100: Get Started Now!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Core Training: Clips: Import and Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Core Training: Editing Techniques and Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Core Training: Advanced Editing Masterclass
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Core Training: Audio Editing, EQ and FX
- Final Cut Pro X 105: Core Training: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Core Training: Graphics, Titles, Transitions and Themes
- Final Cut Pro X 107: Core Training: Color Correction Masterclass
- Final Cut Pro X 108: Core Training: Finishing Up Your Project
- Final Cut Pro X 204: Media Management Toolbox
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Very Informative and easy to follow. I like that this information is actually current as many on-line courses contain out-dated instruction that confuse more than educate.