Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 14th, 2016
This Final Cut Pro X Absolute Beginner’s Guide is designed to give you the essential knowledge you need to begin editing your first FCPX project. This is the best place to start whether you’re new to FCPX or are moving over from another program!
Starting out with a new video editing program is difficult. That’s why we brought in Apple Certified trainer Iain Anderson to explain Final Cut Pro X. In this course, you learn how FCPX works and everything else you need to know to start editing a project right away! Apple changed the video editing paradigm when it released FCPX. In the several years since its first release, Final Cut Pro X is now being adopted by many video professionals in all kinds of productions. That’s because it provides a great way to edit… once you understand how it works!
In this course, you learn how to import files, manage the library, edit, add FX, color correct and much, much more! Then, once you’re feeling confident, you can jump into our more advanced courses to really hone your video editing skills.
So, learn Final Cut the right way, in this excellent beginner's course by Iain Anderson, and soon you’ll be editing your video in FCPX like a pro!
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 101: FCPX Touch Bar Essentials
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 202: Multicam Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 100: 10.3 New Features!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Clips: Import & Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Editing Techniques & Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Working in the Timeline
- Final Cut Pro X 105 : Working With Audio
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Media, Roles & Sharing
- Final Cut Pro X 202: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 203: Graphics, Titles and Transitions
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
The level of detail and instruction in this course is very helpful. I've watched many training films, and have created a few myself... this is by far the best. The explanation of the import process was insightful, and the understanding the import process with the little "clocks" showing the process was invaluable.