Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jan 24th, 2017
Once you dive in deeper to Final Cut Pro X you soon discover it has reinvented the way you use media, organize that media and "share" that media. This course explains this new paradigm and how to deploy it to your advantage.
Everything starts at the source and in video editing that source is your media. The first several sections in this course explain how Final Cut Pro X helps you to organize your source material and assign the "roles" to keep them organized throughout the production process. Then, by way of example, you see how this applies to organizing audio clips into lanes and how roles make that easy, effective and preferable.
From there, the course explains the concept of sharing to different formats, devices and destinations. This is followed by an excellent introduction to Apple's Compressor software and exporting to XML for collaboration.
Completing this course gives you the foundational knowledge you need to begin, develop and complete any project in an organized way making your editing easier and more efficient. So dive in and learn all about media, roles and sharing with Apple Certified trainer, Iain Anderson.
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 101: FCPX Touch Bar Essentials
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 202: Multicam Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 100: 10.3 New Features!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Clips: Import & Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Editing Techniques & Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Working in the Timeline
- Final Cut Pro X 105 : Working With Audio
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Media, Roles & Sharing
- Final Cut Pro X 202: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 203: Graphics, Titles and Transitions
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.