Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Sep 24th, 2015
Learn the art and craft of color correction using Apple’s Final Cut Pro X 10.2.2 in this completely new and redesigned course by videographer, editor and colorist, Iain Anderson.
Color correction used to be a difficult and tedious task that could only be accomplished by experts with custom software. Now, in Final Cut Pro X, all the tools you need to do advanced color correction are just a click or two away. With Iain Anderson at the controls, this course shows you how a pro approaches color correction with the powerful tools and techniques included in FCPX 10.2.
First you learn the basics of balancing & matching colors and applying basic effects. In the next series of tutorials, Iain shows you the grading tools in the Video Scopes including the Waveform Monitor, Vectorscope and Histogram. Then you learn all about Primary and Secondary corrections. This is where you see how to deal with exposures, skin-tones, lighting, color masks and much, much more. From there you learn about managing corrections using shortcuts, presets and adjustment layers.
This new, updated course is filled with tons of great example footage and realtime solutions... so get ready to watch, learn and master color correction in Apple’s Final Cut Pro X!
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2: New Features Explored
- Final Cut Pro X 100: Get Started Now!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Core Training: Clips: Import and Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Core Training: Editing Techniques and Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Core Training: Advanced Editing Masterclass
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Core Training: Audio Editing, EQ and FX
- Final Cut Pro X 105: Core Training: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Core Training: Graphics, Titles, Transitions and Themes
- Final Cut Pro X 107: Core Training: Color Correction Masterclass
- Final Cut Pro X 108: Core Training: Finishing Up Your Project
- Final Cut Pro X 204: Media Management Toolbox
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.