Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jan 4th, 2017
Visual effects and clip fixing tools are built right into Apple's Final Cut Pro X. Check out this in-depth course to see how to do everything from stabilization techniques to slick animations!
There are a lot of unique visual effects and clip-fixing tools in FCPX and this course is designed to lead you step-by-step through all the different possibilities. Trainer Iain Anderson begins this course by focussing on Compositing and the basic controls like: Position, Scale, Cropping and Rotation movements. From there, he delivers a masterclass on fixing annoying camera problems like Shake, Rate and dealing with Rolling Shutter errors. And that’s just the first part of this deep course. Now the cool stuff begins!
The next collection of tutorials explores Plug-In Effects, Keying and Masks. Iain then explores the built-in FX and shows you how to preview and modify them, followed by a suite of tutorials about animating Objects, Effects and Keyframing them to perfection in the timeline.
So, join Apple Certified trainer Iain Anderson in this in-depth exploration of Final Cut Pro X’s visual effects and learn how to add that extra video sheen to your FCPX projects.
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 101: FCPX Touch Bar Essentials
- Final Cut Pro FastTrack 202: Multicam Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 100: 10.3 New Features!
- Final Cut Pro X 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Final Cut Pro X 102: Clips: Import & Organize
- Final Cut Pro X 103: Editing Techniques & Concepts
- Final Cut Pro X 104: Working in the Timeline
- Final Cut Pro X 105 : Working With Audio
- Final Cut Pro X 106: Media, Roles & Sharing
- Final Cut Pro X 202: Compositing and Visual FX
- Final Cut Pro X 203: Graphics, Titles and Transitions
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.