Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jun 1st, 2016
Does your design get its message across quickly and effectively? Take this course, with Iain Anderson, and learn 10 essential design tips that'll make your designs stand out from the crowd.
In today's high speed information culture, we make fast choices on what we buy and what we don't. Now, more than ever, successful designers vie for viewers' eyes with increasingly ingenious techniques. Iain Anderson is here to teach you at least 10 ways to attract and drive viewers' eyes to your designs.
One way to grab a viewer's eyes, is by using Iain's CRAP method! Yes, you read it right! CRAP: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment and Proximity! Once you see how these rules work, Iain immediately shows you some examples of how and when it may be necessary to bend or even BREAK these rules you just learned!
By watching this course, you will have a better grasp of both Iain's CRAP design principles as well as how (and sometimes how NOT) to apply them in order to create eye-catching, outstanding and original designs! So, watch this course now to get 10 essential design tools into your design toolbox today!
- Graphic Design 101: What Makes A Designer
- Graphic Design 102: The Art and Science of Color
- Graphic Design 103: Typography: More Than Simply Letters
- Graphic Design 104: Design Principles and Elements
- Graphic Design 105: The Golden Ratio & Rule of Thirds
- Graphic Design 201: Designing Books and Book Covers
- Graphic Design 202: Designing Ads and Logos
- Graphic Design 301: Your Portfolio and Self Promotion
- Graphic Design 302: 10 Essential Design Tips
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.