Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 30th, 2015
Guitar pedals and FX are like modular synths. They’re powerful audio processors that you can patch together in all kinds of creative ways. What do these FX really do and how do you best use them? This course reveals it all!
Expert guitarist Gregg Fine is here to explain every guitar pedal & stomp-box conceivable! You learn all about boost, fuzz, compression, overdrive, noise gates, octave shifting, wah, envelopers, chorus, flangers, tremolo, delays, reverb and more!
These are complex devices. Knowing how they work and setting them up properly is key to getting the cutting edge sound you’re looking for. Greg not only explains each different pedal, but he also gives you some historical background on each one. He carefully explains how to use them to create different timbres and demonstrates them in action.
So if you’re looking to recreate that classic, vintage sound or create soaring sounds that are uniquely your own, this course is for you. Learn the art and the science of using guitar FX with one of the best guitar instructors: Gregg Fine.
- Guitar Production 101: Pop Arranging Explored
- Guitar Production 201: Guitar FX Explored
- Guitar Production 202: Pedalboard Setups Explored
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.