Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 17th, 2016
So many pedals and not enough feet! What’s the best way to use all those amazing FX? How do you organize all those cables and power supplies? Gregg Fine has the answers to make your pedals really rock!
When you have a bunch of pedals, from many different manufacturers, with different inputs and outputs, it’s a real art to get them all working together with the the best signal flow to produce the myriad different tones you need. This course, by pro guitarist Gregg Fine, explains all the sonic and practical possibilities while offering great solutions to make sure you get the sounds you’re looking for.
Gregg first explains effect chains, pedalboard hardware and layout theory. He then tackles the complexities of cabling, power supplies, bypass options and FX loops. From there he dives into explaining all the various FX pedals and how they can work together, in the proper order, to achieve the best possible results.
When you complete this course you’re going to see your pedal collection in a whole new light. And with new-found enthusiasm, you’ll dig down deep into your pedal collection to create a guitar rig masterpiece! So sit back and learn from the pedalboard master, Gregg Fine.
- Guitar Production 101: Pop Arranging Explored
- Guitar Production 201: Guitar FX Explored
- Guitar Production 202: Pedalboard Setups Explored
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I like the way he made it simple but not for simpletons. I do have quite a bit of knowledge on this subject but still learned something and enjoyed the course