Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 9th, 2012
Converting analog, hand-drawn art or photos to digital form is now even easier in Illustrator CS6. Get creative with master trainer Iain Anderson and find out just how quick and fun it is!
The art of tracing and painting by hand is not only alive but enhanced in Illustrator CS6 as master illustrator Iain Anderson demonstrates in this course.
Iain begins by looking at a variety of different tracing types and techniques for digitizing different kinds of real-world media. He highlights the exciting automatic tracing functions that Illustrator offers, but he also shows you the special tricks that are still needed to give your illustrations that human touch!
Iain then shows you how to color your new digital tracings. He covers the exciting new Live Paint features which make coloring a snap! Iain shares the excitement of just how fast and fun it is to color artwork in Illustrator CS6!
Iain also illustrates that even artwork cleanup can be fun with so many “power tools” at your fingertips. He shows you numerous ways of ensuring that your artwork is in its cleanest form before and after you bring it in to Illustrator. Iain recaps this course by showing you how to build Brushes, Patterns and even 3D Objects from your freshly colored digital tracings!
Stay tuned for even more advanced action-packed courses in our ever-expanding Illustrator CS6 series. Now available in HD!
- Illustrator CS6 101 : Illustrator Basics - Create A Logo
- Illustrator CS6 102: Objects and Layers: Create A Map
- Illustrator CS6 103: Brushes and Color: Create An Illustration
- Illustrator CS6 104: Symbols and Patterns: Create A Background
- Illustrator CS6 105: 3D: Create 3D Objects
- Illustrator CS6 106: Trace and Paint: Create From Real Media
- Illustrator CS6 201: Setting up for Professional Projects
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Once again I approached this tutorial series thinking it wouldn't be as valuable to me as some of the others, but I left the series being glad I took the time. I didn't think tracing would be something I would use much, but now that I have seen Ian's tips I expect it to save me a lot of time in the future. I'm only bummed now that this is the last in the series (at least for now).
this Tut had some great ideas in it. I enjoyed seeing an illustrator video that was not afraid to share a little space with photoshop. I felt like a bit of a bumkin when Iain put the hand sketch on the wacom, and traced it. I have never thought of this simple little technique. It will save me so much time! awesome tutorial!!