Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- May 27th, 2014
Chop it. Distort it. Stutter it. Then put it all back together again and make music. That's what Glitch music is all about. Join electronic musician Rishabh Rajan as he explains how to do Glitch in Ableton Live.
Glitch is one of the most creative forms of electronic music. It's a wonderful universe where sound design and music fuse into one. In this course, electronic musician and Ableton Certified Trainer Rishabh Rajan, takes you on a Glitch production adventure where he shares his tips on working with Glitch in Live.
First you learn to push Live's massive array of included plug-ins to the limit. Then Rishabh explores some advanced chopping and automation techniques that enable you to slice up your audio in a myriad of compelling ways. He even explains GlitchMachines Fracture plugin that is specifically designed to glitch up any kind of audio source. But that’s just the beginning... you also get an in-depth behind-the-scenes look at how Rishabh builds the deeper framework of a frenetic, Glitch-infused track!
So join Rishabh Rajan in this Glitch workflow masterclass and get some dirty little sound design techniques that you can apply to your tracks no matter what kind of music you produce.
- Live 9 100: What's New In Live 9
- Live 9 101: Beginner's Guide
- Live 9 102: Recording Audio and Audio Effects
- Live 9 103: MIDI Recording and Effects
- Live 9 104: Exploring The Instruments
- Live 9 105: Arranging Explored
- Live 9 106: Go Live With Live 9
- Live 9 201: The Simpler Sampler
- Live 9 202: Live's Effects: Plugged In!
- Live 9 203: Live's Sampler: Explored
- Live 9 204: Exploring Drum Racks
- Live 9 205: Live DNA!
- Live 9 206: Max For Live FX Explored
- Live 9 207: Hooked on Racks!
- Live 9 301: MOLDOVER: Sound Control
- Live 9 302: Designing Sounds for Dance Music
- Live 9 303: Ableton Live TNT - Tips and Tricks
- Live 9 304: Making Electronic Dance Music
- Live 9 305: Dance Music Styles Demystified
- Live 9 400: Max For Live: For Musicians
- Live 9 401: Mixing & Mastering Toolbox
- Live 9 402: Killer Sound Design
- Live 9 403: Max For Live Advanced
- Live 9 404: Producing Techno and House
- Live 9 405: DJing Techno and House
- Live 9 406: Dubstep Production
- Live 9 407: Remixing in Live
- Live 9 408: Producing Glitch
- Live 9 409: Remixing Froya
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
This title by Rishabh Rajan is an excellent source of ideas and techniques That are very helpful in producing experimental and glitch sound design
This was a very inspiring course for me! Although I do not use Ableton Live (nor do I know how), I took quite a bit of new applicable information away from watching these tutorials. I would recommend an advanced background in Live to fully appreciate everything presented.
Very inspiring and creative tutorial, best Live course I have ever seen so far.
Excellente tutorial! Full of awesome techniques that will make your music sound new and interesting. Rishabh is a great tutor, and very easy to follow. The demos song is amazing. Looking forward to part 2 of this tutorial… maybe?
Very good fun and some quite advanced editing techniques demonstrated. Recommended even if Glitch isn't your style.
This course was very concise and well put together! The concepts are laid out straight forward through 16 tutorials. Even if you don't identify as a glitch music listener, you could still benefit from the production skills this course has to offer.
Excellent course! The sound design ideas are inspirational for all electronic genres. More please Rishabh!
Awesome course! After watching this my head was spinning... of new ideas.
Pretty cool stuff. Many cool techniques to accomplish glitchy sounds.
rocking good!!! very inspirational course!!! helped me a lot to understand the methods behind this amazing music... :)))))
Excellent short course filled with useful techniques to glitch up sound. These production tips could be adapted to suit any genre and have helped me deepen my knowledge of Ableton. Now to practise a few...
This is a very good explanation on this sort of production techniques. I will certainly be applying these ideals to my songs and productions.
Amazing course! Very objective and easy to understand. Yet very powerful techniques are covered by Rishabh. Much recommended!