Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 8th, 2017
The Vintage B3 Organ is one of the best Hammond and Leslie emulations ever created… and it comes bundled in Logic Pro X! But to get the most out of it requires a bit of learning. Here’s Booker Edwards to show you the way!
There is nothing like the sound of a Hammond B3 pumping through a Leslie rotor cabinet. It’s an iconic timbre that can enhance and transform a track like no other instrument on the planet. Logic Pro X’s Vintage B3, with its double registers, vast array of customizable tone controls and built-in Leslie configurations, is a pretty complex beast. We’re pleased that Apple Certified trainer Booker Edwards is here to tame the B3 beast in this laser-focussed, FastTrack™ course.
So, no matter what kind of music you play or produce, whether it’s blues, rock, gospel or even EDM, pull out those drawbars and get those rotors revving. This course is designed to get you comfortable, experimenting and jamming with Logic’s Vintage B3 Organ software instrument…. FAST!
- Logic Pro FastTrack 101: Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 102: The MIDI FX
- Logic Pro FastTrack 103: Automation Tools and Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 104: Logic's Compressors
- Logic Pro FastTrack 105: The Global Tracks
- Logic Pro FastTrack 106: Logic's Library Explained
- Logic Pro FastTrack 110: The Modulation FX Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 111: The Delay/Reverb Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 112: The Distortion Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 113: Vintage Electric Piano
- Logic Pro FastTrack 114: Vintage B3 Organ
- Logic Pro FastTrack 201: Advanced Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 202: Xtreme MIDI Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 203: Drum Machine Designer
- Logic Pro FastTrack 204: Scoring to Picture Toolbox
- Logic Pro FastTrack 301: David Earl's 10 Top Logic Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 304: Auto Sampling with MainStage
- Logic Pro X 10.2: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2
- Logic Pro X 10.2.1: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2.1
- Logic Pro X 208: Alchemy Explored
- Logic Pro X 210: Alchemy - Advanced Synthesis Explained and Explored
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I really like Booker's Fast Track series, and this one is no exception. I've probably used the B3 a dozen times and never really bothered to look at it in detail - its deceptively powerful. Could almost be a complete "sound design" tool all on its own.
Another excellent course by Booker Edwards. He explains everything in easy to understand, bite-sized chunks so, by the end of the course, you have a complete understanding of the Vintage B3 organ. One of my favorite instructors at MacProVideo.