Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jan 3rd, 2017
Automation in Logic Pro X is deep, integrated and powerful. In this laser-focussed,15-tutorial FastTrack™ course, by Logic “Ninja” David Earl, you get some of the best advanced Logic automation tips available. Watch and learn!
This course is designed to show you the more advanced and amazing yet lesser-known things you can do when automating your tracks in Logic Pro X. And who better to show you the way than David Earl? Few experts understand Logic like David and nobody teaches Logic quite like him! So, what’s in this course? Tons of inside automation tips for the advanced user that’ll amp up your tracks and transform your mixes!
If you’re looking for basic automation how-to tutorials, then watch another course in our library! Because in this FastTrack™ course David explores the more hidden, undercover and somewhat less well-documented Logic Pro X automation tools and techniques that you’d have to search the deep, dark extremities of the the web to find. But you can stop searching! Now they’re right here, in one, condensed automation FastTrack™ course!
So sit back, open Logic Pro X and enjoy a private automation masterclass with the one and only David Earl. Get ready to learn!
- Logic Pro FastTrack 101: Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 102: The MIDI FX
- Logic Pro FastTrack 103: Automation Tools and Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 104: Logic's Compressors
- Logic Pro FastTrack 105: The Global Tracks
- Logic Pro FastTrack 106: Logic's Library Explained
- Logic Pro FastTrack 110: The Modulation FX Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 111: The Delay/Reverb Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 112: The Distortion Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 113: Vintage Electric Piano
- Logic Pro FastTrack 114: Vintage B3 Organ
- Logic Pro FastTrack 201: Advanced Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 202: Xtreme MIDI Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 203: Drum Machine Designer
- Logic Pro FastTrack 204: Scoring to Picture Toolbox
- Logic Pro FastTrack 301: David Earl's 10 Top Logic Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 304: Auto Sampling with MainStage
- Logic Pro X 10.2: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2
- Logic Pro X 10.2.1: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2.1
- Logic Pro X 208: Alchemy Explored
- Logic Pro X 210: Alchemy - Advanced Synthesis Explained and Explored
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Very informative with useful examples in Logic's Automation. Another great tutorial by David Earl.
Great and informative tutorial from a very enthusiastic teacher:)
Great course. I've been wanting someone to cover this very subject and it helped me re-affirm some things I thought I knew and many others I didn't. (Always wondered how to invert an automation lane, for starts.) Mr. Earl approaches these video tutorials the right way: he's working through each section live. Some of the classes on this site, it sounds as if the instructor is merely reading copy. While informative, it takes forever to take notes! (Why don't they just release their texts?!) Job well done!
Lots of good tips in this course. I have several courses by David Earl and I really like him as an instructor. His explanations are clear, concise and easy to understand.