Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 2nd, 2016
Logic’s Delay and Reverb plugins are some of the most essential plugins in the Logic Pro library. Joe Albano is here with this in-depth FastTrack™ course to explain and explore them. Check it out and get learning... FAST!
This FastTrack™ course, by Logic Pro expert Joe Albano, is all about Logic’s amazing array of time-based plugins. All the various delays and reverbs have their own interfaces, algorithms and intricacies which Joe explains and demonstrates. You see how they work, why they sound the way they do and how to best use them as you track, mix and master!
Why does the Tape Delay sound so different than the Stereo Delay. What's the difference between Space Designer and the classic SilverVerb? What is convolution reverb and what makes it the "go-to" reverb in certain audio situations. All these questions and more are answered in this 12-tutorial FastTrack™ course.
So join engineer Joe Albano and get the inside info on Logic Pro X’s Delay and Reverb plugins now!
- Logic Pro FastTrack 101: Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 102: The MIDI FX
- Logic Pro FastTrack 103: Automation Tools and Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 104: Logic's Compressors
- Logic Pro FastTrack 105: The Global Tracks
- Logic Pro FastTrack 106: Logic's Library Explained
- Logic Pro FastTrack 110: The Modulation FX Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 111: The Delay/Reverb Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 112: The Distortion Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 113: Vintage Electric Piano
- Logic Pro FastTrack 114: Vintage B3 Organ
- Logic Pro FastTrack 201: Advanced Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 202: Xtreme MIDI Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 203: Drum Machine Designer
- Logic Pro FastTrack 204: Scoring to Picture Toolbox
- Logic Pro FastTrack 301: David Earl's 10 Top Logic Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 304: Auto Sampling with MainStage
- Logic Pro X 10.2: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2
- Logic Pro X 10.2.1: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2.1
- Logic Pro X 208: Alchemy Explored
- Logic Pro X 210: Alchemy - Advanced Synthesis Explained and Explored
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
The inclusion of frequent audio examples makes this series a standout. I also liked that the commentary is very densely packed with information. It's clear, concise, and invites more than one viewing. The the subject matter is anchored in a historical context. There are also suggestions of currently available options to advance one's knowledge and facility. Very well done.
I watched the course mainly for the Delay Designer and Space Designer tutorials; I wish these were covered a bit further. However, if you're new to the concepts of delay and reverb, this is a great crash course and will get you tweaking the common parameters you'll find in almost all delay and reverb effects.
Once again Joe Albano delivers a top notch training. He is thorough and accurate. He preplans these trainings so there is no wasted time and examples are always ready, clear, and on target. Thanks, Joe!