Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Sep 1st, 2016
Logic Pro X’s Drum Machine Designer fuses the best of hardware beat boxes with the power of LPX’s Drummer technology. If you make electronic music, then this FastTrack™ course, by Booker Edwards, is essential learning!
Drum Machine Designer (DMD) is Logic’s artificially intelligent “Drummer” for the electronic artist/producer. It combines a Battery-like interface and when deployed in a Drummer track, it draws upon a huge library of infinitely variable beats, created by the world’s top electronic beat makers. Even better, it uses the intelligent, laterally-aware Drummer technology to build powerful and original dance music patterns.
But that’s just the beginning! Logic expert Booker Edwards completely demystifies the inner workings of DMD and shares production tips that’ll get you ready to make killer beats… FAST! You learn how to customize the grid, use your own samples, setup Smart Controls, program Drummer and more.
So learn everything you need to know about making beats with Drum Machine Designer in this laser-focused FastTrack™ course by Logic-certified trainer, Booker Edwards.
- Logic Pro FastTrack 101: Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 102: The MIDI FX
- Logic Pro FastTrack 103: Automation Tools and Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 104: Logic's Compressors
- Logic Pro FastTrack 105: The Global Tracks
- Logic Pro FastTrack 106: Logic's Library Explained
- Logic Pro FastTrack 110: The Modulation FX Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 111: The Delay/Reverb Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 112: The Distortion Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 113: Vintage Electric Piano
- Logic Pro FastTrack 114: Vintage B3 Organ
- Logic Pro FastTrack 201: Advanced Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 202: Xtreme MIDI Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 203: Drum Machine Designer
- Logic Pro FastTrack 204: Scoring to Picture Toolbox
- Logic Pro FastTrack 301: David Earl's 10 Top Logic Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 304: Auto Sampling with MainStage
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Simple and clear, easy to understand! The instructor speaks in a perfect tempo so that you easily can follow what's going on!
Really good instrument and teacher! I want to learn more about how bus and Aux works with tracks. Maybe I can find that in another course.
Excellent. Really liked the pace, the level of detail, and the diving under the hood now and then.
A detailed well presented course giving a simple but complete understanding of drum machine designer. A must see for all users.
great, informative, easy to understand and very useful.... top recommendation
Thanks Booker, an interesting & useful tutorial.
Great overview of how Drum Machine Designer, Drum Kit Designer and Ultrabeat work together. I never really understood how integrated and flexible they were with each other. FastTrack has been a great series of videos. They've improved my workflow tremendously. Thanks, Booker! Keep them coming.
Good incite to DMD.Concise and easy to follow,as all Booker's courses are.Never used DMD before,but now look forward to using it. Thx much Booker.