Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Sep 7th, 2016
In this FastTrack™ course, SfLogicNinja David Earl dives deep into his Logic Pro X bag of tricks and offers up 10 of his top secrets! These are right out of David’s personal LPX “black book” so get ready to expand your Logic brain!
Apple’s Logic Pro X is a DAW that has a ton of depth and most of us, for the most part, stay pretty close to the surface! So it's lucky for us that Apple Certified Trainer, David Earl is willing to lead us into Logic’s underground to show us some of the amazing workflow tools that are lurking there.
From workflow tips like working with Groups and Multi-Timbral Instruments to advanced production techniques like cool Saturation workflows and Smart Control scaling, David always has a fresh and inspiring take! Best of all, he always entertains and enlightens us with his vast Logic knowledge!
So whether you’re new to Logic or have been using it forever, we’re sure that you will come away from this course with some new and powerful sonic weapons in your LPX arsenal!
- Logic Pro FastTrack 101: Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 102: The MIDI FX
- Logic Pro FastTrack 103: Automation Tools and Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 104: Logic's Compressors
- Logic Pro FastTrack 105: The Global Tracks
- Logic Pro FastTrack 106: Logic's Library Explained
- Logic Pro FastTrack 110: The Modulation FX Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 111: The Delay/Reverb Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 112: The Distortion Plugins
- Logic Pro FastTrack 113: Vintage Electric Piano
- Logic Pro FastTrack 114: Vintage B3 Organ
- Logic Pro FastTrack 201: Advanced Audio Editing Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 202: Xtreme MIDI Techniques
- Logic Pro FastTrack 203: Drum Machine Designer
- Logic Pro FastTrack 204: Scoring to Picture Toolbox
- Logic Pro FastTrack 301: David Earl's 10 Top Logic Tips
- Logic Pro FastTrack 304: Auto Sampling with MainStage
- Logic Pro X 10.2: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2
- Logic Pro X 10.2.1: What's New in Logic Pro X 10.2.1
- Logic Pro X 208: Alchemy Explored
- Logic Pro X 210: Alchemy - Advanced Synthesis Explained and Explored
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Always a pleasure David. I will use the track folder and Color info immediately. Enjoy listening to your own music projects. Looking forward to future courses.
This was excellent. David taught me so many new things. Drum Kit Designer was always a little frustrating but now I know how to use it properly. And the various techniques to create new instruments was very handy. Thanks, David.
Love Dave's non-chalant style of teaching. Makes learning easy and productive. Thanks!
Without you tutorials i would have given up on DAWS - thank you so very much paul shire
NIce One Dave.Thanks for sharing your tip bits.You're da man!!!!