Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 25th, 2013
Introduced in Logic Pro 7, Sculpture is a full featured, virtual modeling synthesizer that is more powerful & versatile than any other virtual modeling synth you can buy - and it comes with Logic Pro X.
If you are a Logic user, but you have not gotten into Sculpture, you're missing a phat instrument. Simply stated, Sculpture sounds amazing! It's a powerful synth, but at first glance it is intimidating!
Thankfully, we have Steve H, a master synthesist, here to show you the way! With his trusty sidekick Igor in tow, Steve strips Sculpture to it's basics before building it back up, step by step, to show you how to synthesize rich and musical timbres that have never been heard before.
Sculpture is certainly a synthesist's dream tool. With a depth of programming that could shame any traditional synthesizer and the ability infinitely morph you custom patches at any time, Sculpture will become one of the most important tools in your audio arsenal. Steve shows you how to model wood sounds, bells and metallic hits, smooth strings, and even some outrageous sonic designs ... if you avoid presets like the plague and insist upon uniqueness in your sounds, this is a must watch tutorial program.
So join Steve and learn how to design your own virtual instruments in Sculpture.
This course, shot in previous different versions of Logic Pro, is entirely relevant to the latest version.
- Logic Pro X: 10.1 New Features: Explored
- Logic Pro X: What’s New In Logic Pro X 10.0
- Logic Pro X 100: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 113: External MIDI Basics
- Logic Pro X 114: External MIDI Advanced
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 201: The EXS24: Sampling Explored
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 303: 21 Synth Secrets
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 400: Xtreme Sound Design
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 408: The ART of Deep House
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
That was a vary well executed tutorial. Thanks Mr. H
Amazing course and synth. So many under the hood features and tips on how to get the most out of it. Loved to watch and learn.
Hello, I eagerly want to recommend this tutorial for Steve H is just a great instructor. His speech is clear and he does not talk too quickly or too slowly. Everything he explains is well explained and what remains unclear is probably in the next sculpture tutorial. Furthermore, Steve advises when the student should practice by himself. If you want to take this course, you should know that it helps to have some basic knowledge about sound (LFO, ADSR), physical modeling and midi. Thank you Steve, I look forward to taking your next tutorial.
Really enjoyed this course by Steve Horelick on Logic's modelling synthesiser 'Sculpture'.I forgot how versatile this synth is, and more importantly how good it sounds. Looking forward to watching the Sculpture sound design now.
This is an excellent course. There's so much packed into this package; and I doubt if there's anywhere else besides macprovideo.com that one would be able to get this kind of in-depth tutoring. Steve is fantastic.
As usual, Steve does a great job covering pretty much everything there is to know to get really involved in Sculpture.
For its purpose this was a perfect course into Sculpture. If you need a A to Z to get you up and working with this amazing tool then this tutorial is a great start. Thank you!
Great course and explanation of Sculpture, but the video's resolution/quality was very low, and it's hard to see the details of the instrument's interface.
This course shows you everything you need to know about Sculpture and as usual Steve H. does the really good job. See you on next videos.
Like always Steve gives you the best of the software. He makes you believe you too can master the same.