Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 14th, 2014
As a follow-up to Steve H’s hit Logic course: Ultrabeat Unleashed, we’ve "unleashed" Logic expert Rishabh Rajan to focus on the basics of Ultrabeat drum sound design! Watch this course and take your Ultrabeat chops to yet a higher level!
Ultrabeat is Logic’s ultimate beat-making masterpiece. Behind every one of its presets, and lurking just beneath its complicated virtual faceplate, is a very powerful sound design and drum-making laboratory.
In this course, Logic Pro expert trainer Rishabh Rajan reveals some of Ultrabeat's hidden programming secrets to help you design, devolve, destroy and regenerate kicks, snares, hi hats, toms and other percussion sounds to add to your original drum sound library!
You’ll learn how to deploy all the sampling and synthesis tools that are part of the Ultrabeat sound design toolbox. Rishabh explains Ultrabeat’s physical modeling engine. He shows you how to create FM-based bell sounds. He takes you through the entire design process from realistic sounds to fully synthesized drums to give you a complete understanding of the power in Ultrabeat’s sound design engine.
So start designing your own sounds and making your own Ultrabeat presets with this 20-tutorial drum sound design course by Rishabh Rajan!
- Logic Pro X: 10.1 New Features: Explored
- Logic Pro X: What’s New In Logic Pro X 10.0
- Logic Pro X 100: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 113: External MIDI Basics
- Logic Pro X 114: External MIDI Advanced
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 201: The EXS24: Sampling Explored
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 303: 21 Synth Secrets
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 400: Xtreme Sound Design
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 408: The ART of Deep House
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Like his other series, greatly enjoyed watching him work and learning as he goes.
Great tutorial on drum synthesis by Rishabh Rajan in Logic Pro X. Rishabh shows off the capabilities of Logic's extremely powerful yet under-rated Ultrabeat Drum Synth. I would recommend watching Steve H's Ultrabeat Unleashed tutorial first if you are new to Ultrabeat.
Rishabh Rajan is a tweak master, I found it amazing how he took me from sine wave to drum sound, respect to MPV & Rajan.
I bought this because I wanted to have a complete understanding of 'making' my own drums. I was never happy with my own previous attempts. Rishab takes all the clinical coldness away from my encounters with the manual on this aspect of Ultrabeat.I knew Ultrabeat...and loved it..but shied away from synthesising my own kits. I have worked through over half the tutorials already.And I am flying now. There are no ' flabby' parts here...all great tuition in a concise yet genial style. You will ' click' with this when you realise that Rishabh is teaching a very holistic manipulation of Ultrabeat ....the components all being teased here and there to form the whole.He's teaching how to be intuitive ! You can hover over you're own creations and not be too hung up about numbers etc. That is what is great about this. Excellent and many thanks. A bargain. Wanna make your own drums that are not real...yet they are SO real too ? Get this.