Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 9th, 2015
Like secrets? Because Mo Volans is back to share some confidential, inside info on Logic Pro’s synths! So look around and make sure that no one is watching while you acquire some top secret synth techniques.
Logic Pro’s synths are a pretty complicated bunch. And with all those presets, it’s pretty easy to just pick some nice sounds and start recording! However, if you want to explore a little deeper, it’s good to do some knowledgeable tweaking. This “confidential” course is designed to give you that extra bit of Logic Pro synth knowledge that’ll take your sound design to another level.
It begins with a section on Oscillators and filters where you learn about detuning, sub oscillators, double filter FX and more. The next section is for control freaks. This is where Mo explores cool modulation tools and techniques to get massive control over Logic’s synths' parameters. The final collection of tutorials is a series of Mo’s tips and tricks where you see all this cool stuff in action.
So master the Matrix. Fine-tune the filters. Conjure up the controls and step-up the stacks as you learn all kinds of new synth production secrets in this course by Mo Volans.
- Logic Pro X: 10.1 New Features: Explored
- Logic Pro X: What’s New In Logic Pro X 10.0
- Logic Pro X 100: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 113: External MIDI Basics
- Logic Pro X 114: External MIDI Advanced
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 201: The EXS24: Sampling Explored
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 303: 21 Synth Secrets
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 400: Xtreme Sound Design
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 408: The ART of Deep House
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Fantastic course! Looking forward to more tips in future courses!Thanks
Learned a lot from this course. Well structured and explained. Some medium to advanced tips to use in your music productions or sound design.
I have trouble in fully understanding synthesis but this course was helpful in every level of a subject i'm trying to fully to get to grips with. I have quite a few synths & plugs that once my understanding reaches the right level will help to create the desired sound without having to alter & rejig a preset...... Recommended.