Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jan 20th, 2015
Watch out! Logic Pro legend, Bill Burgess, is back with some amazing Logic Pro Xtreme Sound Design tutorials! Learn some insanely great tips and tricks in this incredible, outside-the-box Logic Pro X course!
Bill can’t help it. He just likes to use software in ways that other folks don’t! And Logic Pro X is the perfect application for his audio antics! In this 24-tutorial adventure, Bill shows you his unique take on Xtreme Sound Design.
You learn how to use Logic’s Flex Tool to the point of audio obfuscation. See different ways to deploy and enjoy the little-known Speed Fade tool. Dive into Apple Loops and see how layering, offsetting and modality changes will turn the mundane into the extraterrestrial!
You also get Bill’s unusual approach to EQ, spatial relationships and the reclusive Binaural Panner. He concludes this course with what he calls his “Ultimate Weapon”: Logic Pro X’s Space Designer. Beware: It’s not just a reverberator!
So be prepared to be blown away by the fun, inventive and off-the-cuff training style by Apple Logic Pro guru, Bill Burgess. We promise that you’ll never look at LPX the same way again!
- Logic Pro X: 10.1 New Features: Explored
- Logic Pro X: What’s New In Logic Pro X 10.0
- Logic Pro X 100: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 113: External MIDI Basics
- Logic Pro X 114: External MIDI Advanced
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 201: The EXS24: Sampling Explored
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 303: 21 Synth Secrets
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 400: Xtreme Sound Design
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 408: The ART of Deep House
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
This is the second time I've watched this tutorial during the last year or so. I think Bill is great and I hope he will be making more tutorial about sound design. he opens up great possibilities I never dreamed about in sound design. Thanks again
As Trainer shows us, turn off track header's Flex icon and leave Flex icon on, play and hear the shorter part of the Loop. We get the effect on each Flex Mode's effect on the Loop. This is very time saving technique to get to know the difference of Flex Mode as well as how it sounds.
Very nice! Interesting but I would like the course would be more packed with tips and tricks.
best course ever...very useful. thanks for sharing your experience.
Absolutely fantastic course on sound design in Logic Pro X by Bill Burgess! In particular, the tutorials on speed fades and space designer on drums blew my mind; did not realise the inspector tabs, and space designer could be utilised so creatively! Definitely recommend this course!!!
Refreshing, out of the box, creative, just love this course. Bill's my fav!
i always seem to enjoy bill burgess' teaching style and creativity. great creative content and ideas for jumping boards galore.
Great Tutorial! Lots of tips and tricks using Flex Time, Space Designer, and so much more. Your creative juices will be flowing from the start of each chapter. Get ready to dig deep!
This is an AWESOME tutorial. I use a lot of these fx on my own, and it's very interesting to see what bill brings to the table. Always love his razor wit too.
WoW!! 5 Stars Hands Down! This course should be for everyone's ears & eyes in the Logic Pro X Community. Such extreme effects in the world of sound design that can be applied in any aspect of the audio business or genre. Simply put , you could a butter knife to cut plywood! Every step was "I gotta hear and see that again" all by using the ordinary tools that us logic users see and use everyday to create endless portfolio of sound. This video has really sparked my creativity and opened up a whole new realm of possibilities which is what I needed right now on a few projects I'm currently working on. I actually can't wait to dive back into a project or two that I walked away from for the past week in hopes I could figure out my next move on them. This video has done that for me. Awesome video. So Fire up Logic and follow along. You won't be disappointed.