Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 21st, 2013
Dive into Logic’s urban side in this 3+ hour, workflow course by Hip Hop producer and Certified Logic Pro trainer, Booker Edwards. Logic does Hip Hop and so do you!
Different styles of music rely on various different tools in the Logic Pro toolbox. Hip Hop – with its urban, turntable roots – requires not only a knowledge of that unique “vibe” but also a knowledge of how to recreate that vibe using Logic’s array of synths and production techniques.
In this massive, 43-tutorial course, Booker Edwards takes you on an urban journey where you get both a Hip Hop and Logic education rolled into one. He shows you how to unleash the power of Logic's features to transform your song ideas in to an authentic Hip Hop track. Watch and learn as this step-by-step, workflow course unfolds and Booker fills his tracks with all the sounds, textures and beats that are the very essence of Hip Hop.
As you can see in this course’s outline, you learn all kinds of cool tips including Hip Hop song form, chord progressions, leads, creating subsonic basses, cool chord triggers, authentic speed fades, snare rolls, slow motion techniques and much, much more.
So get into Hip Hop with the incredibly cool Booker Edwards and see how an urban music pro and Logic expert gets the job done!
- Logic Pro X: 10.1 New Features: Explored
- Logic Pro X: What’s New In Logic Pro X 10.0
- Logic Pro X 100: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 113: External MIDI Basics
- Logic Pro X 114: External MIDI Advanced
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 201: The EXS24: Sampling Explored
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 303: 21 Synth Secrets
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 400: Xtreme Sound Design
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 408: The ART of Deep House
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
One of the courses I've enjoyed the most. Could you please offer more courses dealing with rap beats.
I loved this course. It really taught me so much. Atlantas logic trainer is the man.
This course is wonderful! I am new to Logic, and Booker did a wonderful job making this understandable to even a beginner. I HIGHLY recommend this if you are interested in producing hip hop. You will learn a few cool tricks that can take your productions to another level.
Very good course, but definitely geared towards beginners. Booker Edwards Jr. clearly knows what he is talking about, and for less experienced Logic users there is many great tips in here.
An absolutely incredible course! thank you very much Booker for all the tips!
Great course, good level of detail and knowledge of the DAW and genre...
Interesting tutorial .This covers a some of the best new and old feature in logic with good creative technics with both.also explains and breakdown very well …A bit long Tho..Lol…But Covers topic very Well
This was an awesome course! Already it has changed the quality of my sounds with the use of reverb and other fx. So many things I have learned about Logic Pro, producing as well as lite mixing to help in the production process. I would have loved to see further tutorials on how to bounce each individual processed track into tracked-out stems for further mixing in a professional studio. To include fx that are not recommended when sending off for final mixing. Awesome course!
This course is best suited for someone getting started with Logic and who doesn't have full membership to MPV. As an experienced Logic user I didn't get much out of it and a lot of information is already presented in other courses. That being said, it's not a bad course in any way - just not for me. The information is clearly presented with a couple of extra tricks. Recommended for anyone looking for their first course in production with Logic in this style.
awesome job! great vids. thanks, booker. you got me out of my rock & roll head and gave me some cool ideas for songwriting. hope to see more in the future. cheers
Very nice! Would have loved to see the drums made with Logic vs MPC though. The step editor was very useful to see!! Overall, a great series! Thanks!
Course is extremly helpful for those looking to use Logic with Hip-Hop music. The author goes over every element that you need to know about using Logic effectively in your productions. Great Course!
A fantastic course. Well worth watching. Hip Hop is genre that really got me into music b4 I got fully into all genres, so it is refreshing to see how LPX can be applied here; and it does not fail. This lesson has been utterly revealing. The lessons are very precise and delve into Logic's secret power tools for professional productions in any genre. I have learnt a lot, and will be coming back to these as a reference for my productions. 10 starz for this course.
Making hip hop with logic was a nice course. It would be nice to see more courses like this in the future
WOW! This is the best Logic training video I have yet seen (Anywhere!). The trainer Booker Edwards Jr. is clear, concise and very easy to follow. You don’t have to be interested in Hip-Hop to get something out of this video series, the things Mr. Edwards covers would be relevant in most modern music styles. I was so impressed by Mr. Edwards that I watched his MPC videos, and I don’t even have a MPC! I can’t say enough good things about this trainer or this Logic X video series. Just do yourself a favor and watch.
Logics Chord trigger looks interesting and would not only allows chords to be played easier but can be used as a music theory learning tool also.
YES! I've been waiting for a Hip Hop tutorial from MPV for a long time, and this one satisfies! Don't Think Twice About It-- My man Booker does it right. This is a no-brainer. If you make Hip-Hop (Even if you don't use Logic!) YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS!