Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Sep 10th, 2009
Learn incredible Tips 'N Tricks (TNTs) that will make your work with Logic Studio, faster, more fun, and more exciting ...
Steve H. is back in Volume 2 of our popular Logic Tips 'N Tricks series, the TNTs!
In this series you'll get a grab bag of over 5 hours of Logic Pro tips & tricks videos. With a heavy emphasis on using Logic's Environment to enhance your song production, you'll learn how to do some very creative and clever things with Logic!
Along the way, many of Steve's friends pop by to demo their favorite tips in Logic. These cameos by important producers and macProVideo.com VIPs make for an interesting aside to the hard-core Logic trickery created by Steve H.
There's so much on offer in this tutorial, that the best way to get a feel for it's topics is to visit the Table of Contents. See the "Topics" tab above ...
- Logic 102: Exploring The EXS24
- Logic 203: Logic's Music-for-Picture Toolbox
- Logic 207: Logic's Latency Toolbox
- Logic 209: EVD6 and EFM1: User Guide
- Logic 210: Vocoding With EVOC
- Logic 303: Logic TNT 2 Tips and Tricks
- Logic 304: Logic TNT 3 Tips and Tricks: Reloaded
- Logic 401: Logic's Mastering Toolbox
- Logic 402: Logic's Guitar Recording Toolbox
- Logic 403: Mixing R&B
- Logic 404: Mixing Electronica
- Logic 405: Confessions of a Drum & Bass Producer
- Logic 406: Olav's Electronica Workflow Tricks
- Logic 409: Dubstep Essentials
- Logic 9 410: Dubstep Deconstructed
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Another excellent Logic Pro TNT course by Steve H and quests. I forgot how good these courses were, and how powerful and more importantly creative the Environment is.
So very helpful - I watch and re-watch these tutorials, and always learn something. Steve is knowledgeable, patient, and a great teacher. Much more efficient than stumbling around on my own and occasionally glancing at the manual. Big thanks!
Steve H is an expert in logic also a great musician Check his tips and tricks. for SURE you will learn something. He also brings in guest that sepcialise in different fields I like the way he runs the show, good fun
Mr.H., ... again, an amazing day spent trying to replicate your moves in the October segment ... even though you show the steps to create midi fader control for parameters within Stylus RMX ... there are still micro settings which you do automatically ... which leaves the novice having to think ... and learn ... and apply ... the knowledge which you enjoy sharing ... it is fun ... thanx ... phrase
Like all other tutorials I worked with I love it. I catch not only the major subjects, but little things, tricks , ways of using Logic I wouldn´t get on my own.
The TNT2 is informative. A boat-load of good information! I am looking forward to TNT3 so keep'em coming Guys.