Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 9th, 2011
Learn the fundamentals of editing in this 36-video, Avid Learning Partner tutorial by Media Composer expert Jeff Greenberg...
In the previous tutorial you learned everything you need to know about ingesting digital and analog media. This time Avid Certified trainer Jeff Greenberg is here to teach you all about editing your video with Media Composer 6. He starts you off with a detailed explanation of Clips and how to load, play, mark and adjust their volume levels. From there you’ll dive into Sequences and basic Editing Techniques. You’ll learn how to Drag & Drop, Splice, Snap and make 3-Point Edits.
The next few sections focus in on Media Composer 6's workspace and tools. Here you’ll see how to set up the Timeline, adjust the Tracks, Composer settings, Mapping . You'll get some useful User Interface tips, too!
In the final sections Jeff dives into some more advanced techniques: Subsequences and Storyboarding. You’ll explore some Lift and Extract techniques and the different Smart Tool modes to move and remove clips.
So whether you're studying for Avid Certification, are new to Media Composer 6 or simplywish to brush up on your skills, our Avid Learning Partner MC 6 courses are designed to get you all the information you need. Check back with us often, because more MC6 courses are coming soon!
- Media Composer 6 100: What's New In Media Composer 6
- Media Composer 6 101: Organizing and Ingesting Media
- Media Composer 6 102: Basic Editing Techniques
- Media Composer 6 103: Advanced Editing Techniques
- Media Composer 6 104: Working With Audio
- Media Composer 6 105: Creating Titles
- Media Composer 6 106: Color Correction, FX and Compositing
- Media Composer 6 107: Exporting and Sharing
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Great beginners course on Avid Media Composer that covers all the main features necessary for anyone to start successfully edit their first sequence on AVID. Covered are areas such as starting settings, organizing best way of your footage into bins, customization of the interface, customization of keyboard shortcuts for faster and more convenient workflow during editing, and of course you get to learn the actual editing techniques themselves in their basic and also not so basic form plus more. Delivered in a very easy to understand and ready to apply fashion using every day language. Start using Avid Media Composer in a day.