Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 15th, 2012
Watch and learn how to create a complex 3D text flyby effect in this 26-video series taught by motion graphics expert, Iain Anderson...
Apple's new Motion 5 software is a motion graphics artist’s wonderland where preset complex FX are created with drag-and-drop simplicity. However, building a custom project from scratch requires some intense planning and many intricate steps to ensure that the final product meets all of the designer’s specifications.
In this tutorial, Motion expert Iain Anderson teaches you how he creates a 3D text flyby that resolves into a custom logo. He takes you step-by-step through the whole process from the initial setup to the final export. Along the way he’ll explain why he makes his creative choices and how all those decisions work together to make the final motion graphic. From creating the text, to working with cameras, replicators, behaviors and properties, you’ll join Iain as his travel companion on this creative 3D journey. You'll witness firsthand how a simple idea evolves into a motion graphic wonderland.
- Motion 5 101: Overview and Workflow Guide
- Motion 5 102: Working With Objects
- Motion 5 103: Animating Text
- Motion 5 104: Effects, Particles and Replicators
- Motion 5 105: Animating Effects
- Motion 5 106: Editing In Motion
- Motion 5 107: Working in 3D
- Motion 5 108: Creating Content For Final Cut Pro X
- Motion 5 109: Rendering and Output
- Motion 5 201: Crafting Final Cut FX Templates
- Motion 5 401: Creating 3D Text Fly Bys!
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I started with zero knowledge and just created a 3D project. LOL
Kudos to Iain Anderson, he made what could have been very complicated, appear to be easy. MPV's use of various trainers is refreshing!
Very cool 3D text fly!