Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Apr 6th, 2016
The best way to acquire new techniques is to learn them from others who've been doing it professionally! So that's why we asked Photoshop CC pro Iain Anderson to show us 10 of his favorite essential photo-editing tips.
After an extensive look at the most important Photoshop CC keyboard shortcuts, Iain extols the virtues of shooting in RAW and then doing everything you can to preserve image quality by working non-destructively. Not only is this a great technique, it's also a powerful contemporary design philosophy that is now commonplace thanks, in part, to new "cloudy" solutions like Adobe CC.
Another essential design concept to master Photoshop CC is the deceptively simple but tricky practice of making good selections. Iain covers this in a number of ways and then extends it with the use of different masks. Also, if you've never used Dodging and Burning or Adjustment Curves, you'll be interested to learn more about these as well.
So join Iain Anderson and watch this course now to extend your Photoshop "bag of tips & tricks" today!
- Photoshop CC 102: Selection & Masking Techniques
- Photoshop CC 105: 60 Tips Every Photoshop User Should Know
- Photoshop CC 203: Poster Design
- Photoshop CC 205: Photo Retouching & Adjustments
- Photoshop CC 301: 10 Essential Photo Editing Tips
- Photoshop CC 402: Designing Album Covers
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.