Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 19th, 2010
Take your raw photo editing skills to the next level: master Adobe Camera Raw 6 -and the best features of Bridge C5- from a seasoned photographer!
In this concise tutorial, veteran photographer and author Dan Moughamian shows you everything you need to know to confidently use ACR 6 and Bridge CS5 to precisely adjust your RAW photos and manage your photo library.
First, delve into the fundamentals of raw photo editing with ACR 6. Start by cropping and straightening your images, quickly remove dust and lens spots, and create localized edits with the powerful Adjustment Brush. You’ll also explore advanced raw editing techniques with the Tone Curve, Details panel and HSL, as well as split-toning, lens correction, synchronized edits, and more. Moughamian shows you the finer points of raw adjustments, like professional tricks for sharpening images more efficiently, adding a subtle film grain effect, or finding the sweet spot when adjusting global contrast.
When it’s time to organize your photos, Moughamian shows you pro techniques for optimizing the Bridge CS5 workspace and using its most powerful features, so that you can quickly categorize and find the files you need. Learn to show only the images you need with the Filter panel, compare similar image details with the Loupe tool, and other pro tips that will keep you ahead of the curve.
The tutorial covers the best new features in CS5, including the amazingly efficient Mini-Bridge panel in Photoshop. A detailed and humorous trainer, Moughamian shares the professional workflows that photographers use to manage and correct large libraries of raw images.
- Photoshop CS5 101: Core Photoshop CS5
- Photoshop CS5 103: Adding Text To Images
- Photoshop CS5 104: Mastering Adobe Camera Raw 6
- Photoshop CS5 105: Retouching & Image Adjustment
- Photoshop CS5 204: Preparing Still Images for Final Cut Pro
- Photoshop CS5 205: Preparing Still Images for Premiere Pro
- Photoshop CS5 402: Drawing Objects In Photoshop
- Photoshop CS5 403: Compositing Workflows in Photoshop
- Photoshop CS5 404: Lighting & Light Effects
- Photoshop CS5 405: Body Modifications
- Photoshop CS5 406: Custom Brush Controls & Grunge Brush Creation
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
FINALLY! A tutorial that explains the features and benefits of using ACR 6 in understandable form! Dan has done a superb job of making this part of Photoshop CS5 an important part of my photographic workflow while opening up the amazing features inside it. Thanks Dan and macPROvideo!