Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jun 30th, 2010
Take photo retouching and adjustments to a whole new level…Learn advanced, professional techniques from a seasoned photographer.
There’s photo correction that most people do, and then there’s the serious photo retouching and image adjustments that the pros take the time for. This tutorial shows you the latter.
In this detailed 3-hour workshop, veteran photographer and author Dan Moughamian shares the secrets of the pros, showing you just how much farther you can take your digital photos. Moughamian covers everything from enhancing colors and contrast to detailed retouching techniques, image transforms, and selective sharpening and blurring techniques.
New features in CS5, including the amazing Content-Aware Fill, Puppet Warp, and HDR Pro are covered in detail. You’ll learn important skills for improving tonality and fine-tuning the color and mood of your images. There's also detailed coverage of photo-retouching skills like blemish and wrinkle repair, creating more precise selections, and lens correction.
Throughout the course, Moughamian also shares professional workflow tips, including shortcuts for using the new HUD Color Picker, that will help ensure you produce the best image, every time.
So sit back and let a pro show you how fantastic your images can really be!
- Photoshop CS5 101: Core Photoshop CS5
- Photoshop CS5 103: Adding Text To Images
- Photoshop CS5 104: Mastering Adobe Camera Raw 6
- Photoshop CS5 105: Retouching & Image Adjustment
- Photoshop CS5 204: Preparing Still Images for Final Cut Pro
- Photoshop CS5 205: Preparing Still Images for Premiere Pro
- Photoshop CS5 402: Drawing Objects In Photoshop
- Photoshop CS5 403: Compositing Workflows in Photoshop
- Photoshop CS5 404: Lighting & Light Effects
- Photoshop CS5 405: Body Modifications
- Photoshop CS5 406: Custom Brush Controls & Grunge Brush Creation
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I really like these tutorials. The voice of the tutor was enthusiastic without a hint of evangelism. What would be great though, especially with Photoshop, is to have access to the source files so we could join in emulating the video and proving our newly found knowledge.
I loved the video and all the great info it contained.
I now have a full understanding of how to improve my photos and a good workflow to grow my photography business! Thanks for making it easy and fun!
I found the Tutorial excellent. It was easy to follow, expertly done, and helpful.
one of the best tutorials for a fair price