Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 27th, 2012
With more and more cameras able to capture uncompressed, raw digital image formats, photographers need to know how to optimize and manage their photos before even bringing them into Photoshop. In this 2.5 hour course, expert photographer and educator Dan Moughamian shows you how, with Adobe Camera Raw 7...
Dan first introduces the ACR software environment, including tips for opening photos with Mini Bridge and setting preferences and defaults. He then demonstrates core raw processing skills, such as non-destructive cropping and straightening, tone-mapping and reading the Histogram, and understanding the importance of Process Versions.
Next, Dan takes you beyond the “broad strokes” into more advanced image editing using the Detail Panel. He then shows you how to quickly and easily make lens corrections using Adobe’s growing library of camera profiles. Even if your camera isn’t in the Adobe library, Dan’s pro advice will give you the knowledge you will need to make these expert, custom adjustments yourself.
Dan tops it all off by giving you an incredibly useful series of creativity and efficiency tips that will help you give all your photos that eye-catching, award-winning edge! His thorough coverage, as well as his beautiful photographic examples, will both inspire you and bolster your confidence as you take your photos to the next level... whether that means Photoshop, or beyond!
Continue sharpening your photo editing skills by watching all the advanced courses in our growing Adobe Photoshop CS6 collection. Now available in HD fullscreen streaming!
- Photoshop CS6 101: Mastering The Workspace
- Photoshop CS6 102: Selection & Masking Techniques
- Photoshop CS6 103: Understanding Brushes, Vector Tools and Transforms
- Photoshop CS6 104: Introduction to Layers and Smart Objects
- Photoshop CS6 106: Text Tool Techniques and Workflows
- Photoshop CS6 204: Optimizing Raw Photos with ACR7
- Photoshop CS6 205: Photo Retouching and Adjustment
- Photoshop CS6 206: Creating HDR Photos
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Good series with time saving insights and suggestions, Author did a good job, Thanks
In Dan Moughamian’s Photoshop CS6: Optimizing Raw Photos in ACR 7 course Dan presents very clear explanations as to what is ACR, Workflow Options, setting Preferences, the Tools, and an extensive run through of the Develop panels. Technical descriptions are explained in an easy to follow way, making this course a real pleasure to watch and learn from.
A great Adobe Camera Tutorials which I can recommend to all that want to learn using ACR