Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 12th, 2012
See how Reaper’s advanced audio recording and editing tools propel this powerful platform into the upper echelons of the DAW spectrum. Join Reaper evangelist Gary Hiebner in this 23-tutorial audio exploration...
In this audio-centric course you’ll get the inside information on how to handle your audio needs in Reaper. Learn all about setting up your project and tracks. See how to set up the all-important signal routing matrix to get you recording audio fast! Gary also shows you how Reaper handles the simultaneous recording of multiple audio tracks and shows you all the tools and techniques you need to make them sound their best by using the powerful built-in plugins and effects.
From there you’ll learn how to deploy Reaper’s advanced features like Track Folders, Ripple Edits, Time-stretching and more. One of Reaper's coolest features is its Project Media Bay where you can quickly organize and audition many aspects of your project from one simple, interactive window!
Finally, master all or Reaper’s exporting options that enable you to output your productions and share them with the world! So Join Gary Hiebner and learn all about recording and editing audio inside Reaper, a truly original DAW!
- Reaper 101: Introduction to Reaper
- Reaper 102: Working With Audio
- Reaper 103: MIDI, Instruments and Plugins
- Reaper 104: Mixing and Automation
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Some topics in this course are already covered in details in the 101 tutorial (like the export options, or the envelopes), but it's still a very good tutorial that will show you many tricks.