Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 13th, 2012
Making solid beats is 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration. In this 33-video collection you’ll work up a good sweat as you develop a strong foundation in the art and science of building beats in Reason 6...
Mo Volans is the master of all things Reasons. That’s why all of us at macProVideo.com thought he’d be the perfect trainer to teach you the fundamentals of beat design. He starts at the very beginning with an in-depth section that teaches you the concepts and shows you Reason’s software machines that form the underlying force behind making great beats.
From there you’ll discover the vast collection of sounds and kits included with Reason 6. This is where you’ll learn how to mix and match a huge arsenal of explosive percussion loops to help you build killer beat tracks. Physical modeling, time-stretching, editing, and mangling is what Mo plays with next. And let's not forget the all-important Rex files that make Reason 6 the world’s premier beat-making machine!
The final section is all about finalizing. Mo takes you on a routing and mixing journey. This is where you’ll learn to harness the power of Reason’s compressors, EQs reverbs, delays and distortion FX to add that professional final sheen and shimmer to your beat-making madness.
So if you want to learn everything about beat making—from the very basics to the advanced techniques—join Mo Volans on this 33-video adventure and boost up the energy of your electronic beats!
Check out the worlds largest collection of Reason 6 tutorials below!:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Overall the best course I've taken so far at MacPro. Has info on new routing techniques, new ways to use instruments, and even a small piece on creating custom REX loops. Thumbs up!!
O had never taken the regroove mixer seriously until I watched this tutorial here. It showed me some quick shortcuts that have really helped my productions to new heights.
This is one of the best tutorials I've come across to get the beginner up and going. But don't be fooled there are plenty of gems in here for the seasoned Reason user as well.
This is a must for anyone who wants to create rhythm tracks with Reason. This is not the most in depth tutorial, but man does it cover everything! Good gig MacPro!!
This course was great. It was filled with a TON of tips and tricks on how to enhance my overall beat production.
Got this one because I,d bought the mastering & mixing vids and the get the 3rd one cheaper so I got this , pleased I did , been using reason for about 10 years now and know quite a bit but this guys an expert, things I didnt know about kong and Drex , spot on , get the down load so you can watch it off line any time , think I will still be refering to these for some time to come Had reason 6 since last year but havent had time to sus it all , these vids are a great help .
I found this tutorial to be a great foundation for understanding Reason's beat production. The instructor, Mo Volans, explains all aspect with great detail and clarity. Each lesson was easy to follow and I found many new tips to apply to my work.
I was looking forward to this tutorial,for a while,and was not disappointed!! Another great tutorial,packed with content,very consise. Well done to Mo Volans. I have always struggled to make good sounding beats,but this tutorial will and has already help me a lot. Didn't really give Reasons re-groove mixer a second look until now,ha,ha