Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 6th, 2011
Learn to master your Reason projects right in Reason 6! This tutorial by audio expert Mo Volans shows you how to use Reason’s powerful, built-in mastering tools...
So you’ve mixed you track. But, it doesn’t quite sound like the tunes you hear on the radio. MPV’s Mo Volans to the rescue! In this tutorial Mo opens up Reason 6’s Mastering Toolbox and powers up all the tools that will get you producing radio-ready tracks right in Reason’s new virtual SSL mixer console
Mastering is an art that requires a good ear, technical knowledge and, most importantly, the right tools! That’s why it’s a real treat to watch and listen as Mo takes you on this inspiring mastering journey. Along the way you get to watch and listen as he explains why he makes his crucial mastering decisions.
This adventure begins at the point where Mo’s Reason mixing tutorial leaves off: with the exporting of the mixed track. From there he pulls the newly mixed track back into Reason’s mixer and starts applying his mastering magic! You’ll see how to use the amazing MClass plugins! You’ll listen along as Mo shapes, polishes, enhances and increases the perceived loudness of the track right before your ears!
So if you want your Reason tracks to punch through the speakers and stand out in the ever-crowded sonic universe, join macProvideo.com’s Mo Volans and learn all the techniques and tools available to you in Reason’s Mastering Toolbox!
macProVideo.com has one of the largest and most complete library of Reason tutorials on the planet. Subscribe to watch them online or build yourself a downloadable bundle to save up to 50% off the list price!
Check out all our Reason 6 tutorials below:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Thanks for this cleaver and brief tutorial,although I not use Reason but still learn lots of great lesson here.
Great explanation, never boring, to the point! Would be great to touch Rack Extensions (RE) as well, therefore 4 out of 5.
After working along side with Reason, and going through the course a few times, I can now master a track, and get great results every time. This goes into how to understand, and use the tools needed.
WOW. This completely changed the one track I have tried this on so far. The best part about this is now I understand frequencies better than ever. Thanks for the opportunity to purchase this.
Can't talk this up enough. Mo Volans is a hero. One watch of this and you will know more about mastering in Reason than you've known up to now. Fool proof simple steps that gave me instant dramatic improvements in my finished tracks. Thanks MacProVideo and Mo, sincerely thanks.
This course was AWESOME. It has made my tracks POUND. Mo Volans is a genius. plain and simple.
This tutorial is one of the best tutorial in the market i have ever seen. it gave me the whole idea about the mastering process that i can use with any DAW out there. thank you vary much Mo Volans for such a nice and precise idea about mastering that is required for any reason DAW user.
This is very explanitary just what I need to know , get the download to watch any time off line , this guys good Ive had the Reason basic ask video and have been using reason since reason 2 about 10 years , but I,m learning from these vids , spot on .
Very good tutorial! I watched AskVideos similar one before but for us wanna-be-pros this one is more thorough and gives a better understanding of mastering. This tutorial not only gives tutorial in Reason but Mastering as a whole. I mastered a song and following Mo Volans tips on macProVideo and it made a big difference. Thank you! I highly recommend this video!