Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 2nd, 2015
In this in-depth look at secondary color grading, DaVinci Resolve expert Andrew Balis shows you the “power” of Power Windows. See how to put these incredible tools to work in your projects!
DaVinci Resolve gives you incredible flexibility in the way you can color correct and grade. In this Secondary Color Grading course by Hollywood colorist Andrew Balis, you learn how to utilize Resolve’s Circular, Linear and Gradient windows to create the desired color effect almost anywhere in the video frame.
Looking for the perfect color for that one flower in the bouquet sitting on the table? How about making that sky an ominous shade of gray? Power Windows can team up with HSL keys and give you just what you're looking to accomplish.
Andrew also shows you lots of useful shortcuts to make your workflow as smooth and efficient as it can be. It takes a ton of patience and a great sense of style to be a successful colorist. Andrew's course will help you along the way, and give you a great understanding of the many ways you can shape your video frame to give your project that perfect, professional look!
- DaVinci Resolve 101: Getting Started
- DaVinci Resolve 102: The Color Page & Video Scopes
- DaVinci Resolve 103: Primary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 104: Secondary Color Grading
- DaVinci Resolve 105: Managing Color Grades
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Great course that helped to improve my images. Andrew is explaining the tools with lot of passion. Thank you