Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 15th, 2013
Dive into Retro Synth, Logic Pro X’s powerful new instrument and brush up on analog, wavetable, and FM synthesis techniques at the same time!
Retro Synth is a study in simplicity. But don’t be fooled. Behind the virtual faceplate of this new Logic Pro X instrument, there is a powerhouse of synthesis at your fingertips. In this course, our top trainer, Rishabh Rajan, teaches you all about Retro Synth while at the same time, helping you fine-tune your synthesis and sound design skills!
The basic architecture of this new Logic Pro X instrument is built around a classic sounding, analog synthesis engine. But you're also just a click away from turning on the Wavetable, Osc Sync and FM synth engines too! As this course evolves, you learn how to unleash these synthesis techniques to create your own unique, powerful patch library.
So, master Retro Synth’s sound controls, explore its 4 different kinds of synthesis and get deep sound design tips all at the same time right here, right now!
But don’t stop there! Check out all of our Logic Pro X courses and learn every aspect of this powerhouse DAW as you explore the world's largest library of professionally-led Logic Pro X courseware in the Apple universe!
- Logic Pro X: 10.1 New Features: Explored
- Logic Pro X: What’s New In Logic Pro X 10.0
- Logic Pro X 100: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 113: External MIDI Basics
- Logic Pro X 114: External MIDI Advanced
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 201: The EXS24: Sampling Explored
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 303: 21 Synth Secrets
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 400: Xtreme Sound Design
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 408: The ART of Deep House
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Another excellent synthesis course by Rishabh. Even if you don't have Logic, you will add to your knowledge of synthesis by watching this course. Rishabh's style is clear, easy-to-understand, yet detailed and in-depth. Thank You
Rishabh Rajan provides a detailed demonstration of Logic Pro X's Retro synthesiser in this comprehensive course. He not only covers functionality but also a high level overview of the 4 synthesis methods featured in Retro.
This course is fantastic! I think it is a perfect example of how a course about a virtual instrument should be.. Thanks Rishabh Rajan and macProVideo team for making it! Greetings from Brazil.
Retro Synth is powerful and packed with amazing features; and this course lays them all bare. It's also an amazing way to gain knowledge on four synthesis methods. I'll be coming back to these lessons cause there's quite a lot of knowledge contained, and not just for Retro Synth, but also for other synths as well...
Absolutely amazing course, I've enjoyed every single video of it. That will help you to bring the sound of your head into the synth. I think it's a brilliant course not only for Logic, but to understand how synths work.
This is excellent. Clearly explained! I'd like to know what is the oscilloscope is, that is being used for the demonstrations.
This tutorial was the best time I've spent of my day today. Not only you will learn about this powerful tool from logic, but also about subtractive synthesis, sync oscillators, fm and more.
Great tutorial. This retro synth is like a mind trip back to my childhood, the old Atari memories kept crossing my mind throughout the course. I love it.
This is a very easy-to-follow explanation of the four synths in retro synth. It does get more complicated in the FM synth explanation, but the narrator's graphic selections are always very clear and the verbal explanations are thorough so your ease of getting through it may depend on whether you are familiar with basic synth concepts. As a guitarist primarily I know I will probably be reviewing this video again.
Excellent course covering the new retro synth instrument plug-ins that Logic Pro X has to offer! Great overview of the tips and tools that can be utilized in these versatile retro synthesizers.
I love the sound of Retro Synth and this a great course to really master the instrument. Each section is explained in detail without ever becoming complicated or boring. This a worthy course for any synthesis lover.
Nice review of Retro Synth! Covers the four synths (Analog, Sync, WT & FM) and all the common pieces (Filters, envelopes, effects, etc). Also contains examples of building patches in each.
Very good courses on using the retro synths and how to use them. a++
Clear and concise for anyone from beginner to pro to start playing and creating knowledgeably in the new Logic X. Would have been good to throw in some Remote maneuvers as well. Good Job Thx ; r )