Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Apr 27th, 2016
PreSonus Studio One 3.2 is here and so is trainer Gary Hiebner with this very comprehensive Absolute Beginner's Guide. Get a jump start on this full-featured DAW in this 25-tutorial course.
It's easy to think of Studio One as the new DAW on the block. But the truth is, Studio One 3.2 is, in many ways, more advanced than some of its more "mature" competitors. That's because being "new" gives you the opportunity to start fresh and think outside the box!
This course is designed not only for new Studio One users but for those who are considering switching to this innovative DAW. Trainer Gary Hiebner designed this course to quickly get you into the Studio One workflow... from initial setup to mixing and everything audio and MIDI in between.
So see what Studio One 3.2 is all about! We bet you'll want to add this DAW to your music/audio workflow!
- Studio One 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Studio One 102: Audio Explained and Explored
- Studio One 103: MIDI Explained and Explored
- Studio One 104: Workflow Essentials
- Studio One 303: Mixing Big Room
- Studio One 304: Mixing Roots Reggae
- Studio One 305: Mixing Pop-EDM
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I'm new to Studio One and this course helped me to quickly learn everything I need to know to do what I need. Thanks