Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 6th, 2016
In this 22-tutorial course, trainer Gary Hiebner unpacks all the Studio One MIDI tools and techniques you absolutely need to know. Watch this course to expand your PreSonus Studio One MIDI knowledge base!
In this MIDI masterclass, Gary takes you through all the MIDI options that Studio One has in its vast music toolbox. You first learn about MIDI setup, recording and editing. Next up is an exposé of the Actions. These are a collection of MIDI algorithms that give you endless possibilities for note and data transformation.
Then, Gary takes a front row seat at Studio One’s instrument bar where he take a sonic sip from Mojito, Mai Tai, Presence XT and more. After a short recovery, he plunges into the the MIDI Effects where you learn to use the Arpeggiator, Input Filter, Chorder and Note Repeater.
This is followed by some advance tutorials covering multi-instruments, macros and Studio One Remote. Completing this course ensures that you are prepared to do anything you can MIDI-imagine using the tools and techniques that PreSonus Studio One 3 has to offer!
- Studio One 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Studio One 102: Audio Explained and Explored
- Studio One 103: MIDI Explained and Explored
- Studio One 104: Workflow Essentials
- Studio One 303: Mixing Big Room
- Studio One 304: Mixing Roots Reggae
- Studio One 305: Mixing Pop-EDM
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Another great course! Great addition to the other ones about Studio One.