Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Feb 16th, 2017
Having a good workflow is key to saving time and boosting productivity. In this course, audio expert Alex Solano shares workflow strategies to help you unleash the full power of PreSonus Studio One.
First, Alex reveals the best way to start a Studio One project. He explains the right way to import files and how to keep your session neatly organized—and he also shows the wrong way to do it, so you can see exactly what NOT to do and why. Along the way, you learn how to set up your own custom keyboard shortcuts, how to bounce files and how to remove duplicate files to keep your project file size as small as possible.
Next, he talks about one the most important aspects of audio signal flow: gain staging. This is where you learn how to keep your signals at optimum level and why it is important to do this before starting a mix session.
The following tutorials explore different workflow strategies, such as how to mute & hide tracks and events, how to stereo-ize mono tracks, the difference between insert and event effects and how to build and mix multi-output MIDI drum tracks. Alex also teaches the trick to easily edit, quantize and slice live-recorded drums while still preserving the organic feel of the performance.
Finally, the course ends with additional tips on how to apply artwork and how to best deal with plugin formats.
So, sit back and listen as audio expert Alex Solano shares his favorite workflow tips and tricks... and get ready to work faster and better in Studio One!
- Studio One 101: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Studio One 102: Audio Explained and Explored
- Studio One 103: MIDI Explained and Explored
- Studio One 104: Workflow Essentials
- Studio One 303: Mixing Big Room
- Studio One 304: Mixing Roots Reggae
- Studio One 305: Mixing Pop-EDM
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.