Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 4th, 2011
3 hours of hot video tips that will show you how to use Reason's Combinator in exciting new ways for bigger synths, better beats, and masterful remixes!
Of all the instruments and FX in Reason— and Record—no other device is as simple, powerful, and as mysterious as the Combinator.
In this tutorial, G.W. Childs, one of the original Combinator sound designers for Reason 3 and 4, gives you step by step examples detailing the ‘ins and outs’ of the Combinator. He also shows you how to create powerful new Combinators using hot new instruments like Kong.
You'll get in-depth examples of how to design your own elaborate and powerful instruments by combining instruments and FX together. Additionally, you’ll learn how to create your own FX presets by combining loads of different FX devices. You’ll even get cool examples on how to remix your own tracks using the Combinator!
This course also includes an exclusive Refill collection designed by G.W. exclusively for this course. You can use its presets to follow along, or just use the performance Combinators, drum Combinators, and FX Combinators for your own musical creations.
Think of this tutorial as a Combinator cookbook, giving you examples on how to build beastly audio pies that are not only savory, but killer!
This tutorial, originally created in Reason 5, is forward-compatible with Reason 6 and beyond.
macProVideo.com has one of the largest and most complete library of Reason tutorials on the planet. Subscribe to watch them online or build yourself a downloadable bundle to save up to 50% off the list price!
Check out all our Reason 6 tutorials below:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Very good course. It is long though so make arrangements. You may need to take a break because there is a lot of info in this one. A must have though. DO NOT SKIP THIS ONE!!
Excellent course. In-depth explanation of programming, and many examples of how to use the Combinator in live or recording scenarios. Repetitive Audio/CV/Mod routing really helps you retain the info.
I've really procrastinated on watching this tut, thinking I knew everything there was to know about the Combinator.. Man! there are so many hidden gems and creative ideas is here!! Great gig MacPro!!!
learning how to make a multi-effects combinator was amazing. I thought it was noth quick and to the point and well taught at the same time.
I LOVED this course, the remixing with teh combinator has opened up a whole world of new musical adventures. Excellent job!
This course answered a lot of my questions that had been looming about the combinator for some time. It was 100% worth watching. It teaches you about EVERYTHING to do with the Combinator.
Really great tutorial, but where is the refill????
another great tutorial,in the Reason series lots of great content There is a lot of things,about the combinator that I didnt know,yet been using Reason for 2 years!!