Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Mar 19th, 2015
The EXS24 Sampler is at the heart of most Logic Pro projects and presets. This NEW course, by Joe Albano, explains how to program and customize this timeless sampler while revealing some ESX's deepest and newest features!
The EXS24 has been a mainstay of Logic ever since we can remember. That’s why we feel that it’s time to take fresh look at this powerful, yet often underutilized sampler. Many trainers have attempted to teach this deceptively deep sampler but none have come close to explaining it like Logic expert, Joe Albano, does in this EXS24 Explored course.
If you use Logic then you’ve used the EXS. There’s no way around it. Even Logic Pro X’s new Drummer tracks are solidly based on EXS24 samples and playback! That’s only one of the many reasons you’ve got to know how to program, tweak and build your own instruments with the EXS24... and that’s exactly what this course is designed to do!
By the time you complete these 26 tutorials, you will have the confidence to start building your own instruments and modify the factory presets to make them uniquely yours. So join Joe Albano as he reveals everything about Logic’s EXS24 –from its front panel controls to the inner workings of its editor– and soon you’ll be digging deep into the art of sampling in Logic Pro X.
- Logic Pro X: 10.1 New Features: Explored
- Logic Pro X: What’s New In Logic Pro X 10.0
- Logic Pro X 100: Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 113: External MIDI Basics
- Logic Pro X 114: External MIDI Advanced
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 201: The EXS24: Sampling Explored
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 303: 21 Synth Secrets
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 400: Xtreme Sound Design
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 408: The ART of Deep House
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I'm glad I watched this video, I never really paid too much attention to the EXS24. As always Joe with his knowledge can make this instrument shine, I always wanted to use and revitalize the samples I had created with my old Roland S770, now I can. Thanks Joe for a very interesting video.
Very clear and precise. It would have been great to have some kind of excercise files (or maybe the sound samples Joe is using) to be able to practice while watching but for some reason MacProvideo doesn't´ provide them in most of their courses. That lack of downloadable files is what keeping me to give this tutorial 5 stars.
Incredible depth and detail, explained in a pleasantly simple and comprehendible structure. Thank you :)
Everything under the hood. That's what you'll find here. Not just tips and tricks but a serious explanation of the features in this sampler. For high end users or to those who want to become one.