Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 4th, 2015
You asked for it and here it is: Korg volca keys! G.W. Childs is back with this hardware-driven, in-action course to explain everything about this little synth and all the big sounds you can make with it!
Korg’s volca family of synths is one of the coolest things to happen to electronic music in a long time. In this course, by G.W. Childs, you the learn all the features packed into this awesome little box and how to integrate it (hook it up) with other volcas and everything else in your live performance and studio setup.
You start off with a tour of the volca keys hardware interface. Then, GW takes you through all of the recording and editing functions. Next, you discover all the key synthesis elements like volca’s VCOs, EG, VCF, LFO. From there, you learn the effects including Delay, Flux, Motion Sequencing and more. In the last section of tutorials, you see how volca keys works in the studio and on stage with its MIDI and CV capabilities.
So learn everything you need to know to make the little Korg volca keys a big part of your music production rig! Hardware rocks!
- volca 101: volca beats Explored
- volca 102: volca keys Explored
- volca 103: volca bass Explored
- volca 104: volca sample Explored
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.