Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 21st, 2010
Over 6 hours of Cubase Tips and Tricks, secrets and workflow inspirations - by Matthew Loel T. Hepworth - Steinberg's Cubase Product Expert!
Matt Hepworth is one of our favorite trainers here at mPV and he is back with his latest tutorial of Cubase Tips and Tricks. This is very explosive news because when Matt opens up his “top secret” Cubase notebooks he reveals all kinds of production treasures that we know we can’t get anywhere else.
Cubase is one of the those bottomless DAWs that is so packed with amazing features that it takes years of exploration to figure them out on our own! So having a Cubase guru like Matthew Loel T. Hepworth as our personal tour guide, showing us all the fantastic techniques the manual leaves out, is simply a mind expanding journey that cannot be passed up!
If you’re like us and want to take your Cubase tracks places they’ve never been before, climb aboard this Cubase TNT1 rocket and let Matt Hepworth blast you to musical destinations where only the the most advanced producers dare to go!
This tutorial was created over a period of a year and covers both Cubase 5 and 6.
- Cubase 6 100: What's New In Cubase 6
- Cubase 6 101: Quick Start
- Cubase 6 102: Exploring the Fundamentals
- Cubase 6 103: Production Basics
- Cubase 6 104: Working With MIDI
- Cubase 6 105: Working With Audio
- Cubase 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Cubase 6 303: Cubase TNT Tips and Tricks 1
- Cubase 6 501: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 1
- Cubase 6 502: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 2
- Cubase 6 503: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 3
- Cubase 6 504: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 4
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
wow, I really learned alot. I somehow were lost in cubase, many thanks Matthew , really appreciate your lessons , really helpful,and recommend to anyone, i would be so glad if you make your own series on making an electronic dance music with synth tips using cubase , like a full project , so i can also lean by example following you step by step.. many thanks again
great tutorial very informative and easy to follow. how about a mastering with cubase 6.5 tutorial.
Very well done, this is the help that all of us need, as a person with a 10 hour a day job it is hard to read and deal with learning more tricks, well this video is what the doctor ordered, perfect and very educational, showing detailed items that you can actually use and make a difference. Thank MacPro for this fantastic learning curve. Look forward to seeing more like this. I must say with very little workshops next to none this learning video is much appreciated. Cheers Bruce
Loved the section on film scoring. I'm not sure if he uses the logic editor much, but it could be interesting to see a TNT on cool or useful things you can do with the logical editor.
Great tutorial I really a lot useful procedures that I would have never got from cubase manuel.