Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 10th, 2012
Get some hot Digital Performer 8 automation and mixing tips & tricks with DP8 expert Alexander Adhami and propel your projects to the next level...
Now that you've created your song in Digital Performer 8, it's time to apply some automation and get down to mixing! In this course you’ll get a tour of what DP8 has to offer on your quest for that perfect, polished mix. You'll see some great automation tricks, including using of the pencil tool to draw those precise control moves that make such a huge difference in the the quality of a mix. You’ll also learn all about pitch control and comping and see how to Freeze tracks to maximize your CPU. Next, Alexander checks out DP8’s cool Audio-to-MIDI features. You’ll also learn all about automation grouping and external MIDI control.
One of our favorite features of DP 8 is "Chunks"—no other DAW does it. Alexander shows you how to create Chunks and shows you how to deploy them to build new, complex arrangements.
So sharpen your Digital Performer 8 automation & mixing skills with Alexander Adhami as your guide. And while you're here, don't forget to look at our growing series of DP 8 courses:
- Digital Performer 8 100: What's New In DP8
- Digital Performer 8 101: Working With Audio
- Digital Performer 8 102: Working With MIDI
- Digital Performer 8 103: Automation and Mixing
- Digital Performer 8 201: MachFive 3 Unleashed
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Mac Pro video is the quicker and easier way to learn dp7 or dp8 and i am shure others tutorials too