Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 16th, 2013
Logic’s new MIDI FX plugins are a galaxy of creativity and they all revolve around the expansive Arpeggiator. Join Logic guru Steve H as he explains the Arpeggiator and shows you how to unleash all of the powerful potential locked deep within...
There’s whole new world of MIDI FX built in to every instrument channel strip in Logic. You know all those cool things that you can do with the MIDI Environment? Well, the Logic team has turned them into fun, powerful and creative MIDI plugins that go way beyond the capabilities of any other DAW on the market.
The ultimate driver of these FX is the new, feature-rich Arpeggiator. No matter what kind of music you like to produce you’ll find that Arpeggiator will inspire you! This awesome powerhouse is so loaded with functionality that we asked Logic guru Steve H to dive in and explain them as only he can!
You learn about MIDI signal flow and the different Latch and Capture modes. Watch and listen as Steve takes you through the various Note Order options as he explains how they work and interact with the Variation and Octave range controls.
Then, Steve dives deep into Patterns, Options and external Controls and explains how all these performance-based features and effects come together inspiring you to compose, improvise and then incorporate the astounding musical results into your Logic productions.
MIDI FX bring a whole new level of creativity into the Logic experience. So, get ready to expand your mind and your production capabilities starting with the MIDI FX mothership: Arpeggiator.
- Logic Pro X 100: What’s New In Logic Pro X
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training: Signal Flow
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 112: Bouncing, Sharing and Archiving
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 204: Logic Pro X 204 - Sculpture Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 207: ES2 Sound Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 209: Ultrabeat - Drum Design Workshop
- Logic Pro X 301: Supercharged Processing
- Logic Pro X 305: Voiceover Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 401: Xtreme Drums & Beats
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 403: Olav's Power Tools & Tips
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 406: Mixing EDM Tracks
- Logic Pro X 409: Twisted Drums and Deviant Bass
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
This covered pretty much everything about Logic's new arpeggiator. I now feel very confident in using it which is great because i think it is one of the most amazing creative tools for writing music.
Steve's approach always anticipates creative reaches with the software. I appreciate that. No different here with the Arpeggiator.What a tool! ( in a good way)
Wow! The material presented in this course opens up new creative ideas. No need to get a different plugin for creating fun and complex and arpeggios. I can't wait to play with the Arpeggiator and integrate it into my music production.
Good explanations, slow and easy to follow. I am wondering however if the arpeggiator can be used with third party pluggins and if it would function the same. It would be good to include that as well.
Short and sweet! Lots of good info for using the arp and all it's cool new features to control things in logic. The part on using it with the drums gave me a lot of new ideas.
I only heard about this tool and now i can honestly say i am ready to dive into real production with it. This is a perfect beginners guide to this tool. It will give you the geography lesson you need to get going. Thank you!
By just watching this tutorial and following some of the ideas, I was coming up with mad sequences, even phat bass lines. It looks such a simple plu, but once you dive deeper, it's amazing what the Arpeggiator is able to do. This tutorial is excellent and worth every watch. i"ll be coming back to this for reference and as a reminder of how amazing the Arpeggiator is.
WOW there is just so much in here and presentation is excellent so many tools to play with will definitely change the way i do things in the studio
Wow this was such an amazing pack of information! I knew the Arpeggiator had potential because I tried it with Ultrabeat but this course revealed a totally new horizon of working with MIDI.
This Arpeggiator course for Logic Pro X is an excellent overview and explanation of the new tools and tricks that Logic has in store for this new addition to its production suite.
My very first review after being a satisfied MPV user for yeaers. This course is fantastic and very helpful! Didn't know before, how powerful this Arp is. Thank you to Steve H and greetings to Igor!
Wow!! I forgot just how amazing Steve H. is! Almost as amazing as this new arpeggiator in Logic:p GREAT gig MacPro!!!
The more features I learn about on LPX, the more I understand the immense power that it has. This is a concise yet powerful course on this midi fx, and using on Ultrabeat? that's just ethereal
Another Great course demystifying the Arpeggiator, Would be cool if you could add a video on automation of the arpeggiator whilst recording!
Great teacher: clear and to the point. Clearly explains very complex stuff !
Being new to Logic and DAW's the information here is a little overwhelming, but very well done with a real eye opening to possibilities and the depth of the program
A really in depth look into the new Logic X Arpeggiator. Steve does a great job of making sure every part of it is covered. Thanks!
it was really fun to listen and learn the logic's arpeggiator stuff in Steve H edition.
Good overview of the arpeggiator. I was not familiar with them before and now I am good, good work!
Always love Steve's Tutorials. Very easy to follow and gives you many creative ideas... Great Work!
This covers pretty much everything you need to know about The Arpeggiator.
most enlightening / informative and even entertaining. This is hugely more in-depth than the content I watched on another training site.
It's nice to have Steve H back doing tutorials. It's a bit like coming home. As always he is clear and entertaining in his presentation. Steve covers everything there is to know about logics new Arp. And what an arp it is. Excellent. I had time for a quick play with the real thing last night, and I can't wait for the weekend to put it to some musical use.
really nice plug ! so let's go to work !
Course covers every feature of the new Arpeggiator in a consistent progressive way. It leaves no stone unturned. Since this is one of the major additions to Logic X, it helped me decide to get it.